Monday, September 10, 2007

Sedona Trip

Dave and I plus Colin and Natalie took a trip to Sedona for Labor Day weekend. It was nice, and really pretty there. We spent all day shopping in the little shops down town, and then took a drive to see the sights. It rained just for a little, just enough to make it smell good outside. I love staying in hotels, with the crispy sheets! It was a nice break, and even though the kids were a little cranky for the most part, we still had fun! I will post pictures of this once I figure out how to get them off of Dave's camera!
Okay, I got them finally!~
Nice view!
Me and the babies

My Lovey's holding hands coming out of our hotel! Colin loves his sis!


In the car! I love the look in her eyes!



1 comment:

Rich Angie said...

How fun, I LOVE Sedona!