Here is my plane..

So I warned you I havent been on a plane since I was little, so I was snapping pictures left and right. This was my view in the air over Boise..

My mom picked me up at the airport and we drove about 2 miles north to where she was staying and working near Chewelah, Washington. She was staying at a little cabin on Waitts Lake. It was beautiful, this was the view from the back patio of the cabin..

We went fishing first thing..I caught 4 fish, but let them go. I didnt want to touch them, so gross! One swallowed the hook, and well, I wasnt about to dig it out of its throat, so I made my moms friend do it. Lets just say, he was a goner!


On the way over to Seattle, there were spectacular views!


We made it to Seattle, it was just how I imagined it. A lot of neat stuff to see.

My mom took me to The Crab Pot to eat some tastey crab legs!


After that, we went over to the Public Market. That was the coolest place ever! There were vendors selling seafood, flowers..pretty much everything..and for very cheap.

The view was awesome above the Market..you can see Mount Ranier above the staduim.

After the Market we caught the ferry for a ride across to the Olympic Peninsula.


My mom and I stood out on the front of the ferry. It was a nice clear day out, no rain in sight. I got a couple pictures of the Seattle skyine and other views on the way over.

I will post the rest another day..coming up..Forks! And my trip down the oregon coast!



No comments:
Post a Comment