
On July 28th Isaak Ray turned the big 1-0! It was also his first day back to school. He has never gotten to celebrate his birthday at school, because it seemed that his birthday fell over the summer break every year. So we made it special and brought him balloons, and cookies to hand out to his class. After school he did get to pick a movie too, and he chose Sourcerers Apprentice. He got to go with just Dave and I, on the way home he told me it was his best birthday ever.
Isaaks favorites..he loves to read! He has his nose in a book whenever he can, and reads at a high school level. He loves Harry Potter, and anything along those lines..He loves going to school, I hardly have to wake him up because he is already up and ready when my alarm goes off. He is playing football this year too, and is one of the best players on the team, he gives 100% all the time. Isaak loves to dance. I joke with him that he always has a song in his heart!



No comments:
Post a Comment