Monday, October 27, 2008

Here comes the end of Football season!

The boys have this coming weekend off of football games, and the following weekend (Nov. 8th) Jakob's team gets to go to playoffs, and Isaak's team gets to go to a bowl game. It has been a great season. It seemed to go too fast. I will miss watching them when it is over. This is the first year that the boys had to play on separate teams. At the beginning of the season that thought sent me wanting to breathe into the nearest paper bag. If any of you have experience with the Pop Warner football, you know how involved it is. Especially the first month where practice is every night and of course the boys didnt have practice even remotely close to eachother.
So this past weekend, they both had games at 2pm. One on one side of town, and the other on the other. Dave went to Isaak's game, and I went to Jakobs. Dave took the camera with him to take some pictures of Isaaks team in action.
I know all the kids look alike in their pads, remember, Isaak is number 60.














No comments: