So last night was Natalie's first night to sleep all night without a binky. I thought for sure she'd wake up 100 times and cry for it. But it didnt happen. It is wierd because she wakes up when she does have it, and loses it somewhere in her bed, she'll cry for it until I fish around for it and put it back in her mouth. My kids were all big pacifier lovers. But surprisingly she did fine, and hasn't asked for it yet today at all. I am really hoping I can end this phase as easy as it was for Colin.

**UPDATE**10-18-08
Natalie is STILL binky free! I am SO HAPPY!!! What a big girl! Next comes the potty training...
2 comments:
Our pictures were taken in Queen Creek. There is a place called Pecan Groves, it is west of Ellsworth on Chandler Heights. I think.
Yeah for no binky's! I haven't ever had to break a child, yet! Meg likes binky's, so I will have to go through it too!
Post a Comment