Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Who wins the look-a-like contest?

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebrities - Collage - Morph

Everyone is always saying how the babies look just like me, but after seeing the comparison with these pictures, I am thinking they both kinda look more like Dave!

Here are the ones for the boys, cuz I know Jakob will make me do it for him too!
Looks like mom won the gene pool here!

MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Search for family tree for free - Family reunion

MyHeritage: Family trees - Genealogy - Celebs - Collage - Morph

4 comments:

Will and Julie said...

Fun, fun thing to do. Doesn't matter who they look like they are all adorable.
Love you
Aunt Julie

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mindy Rule said...

I just want ot warn everybody not to click on peoples profiles or things they tell you to click on if you do not know them. I got a comment like that and deleted it right away, I have a feeling that it wasnt going to be good, one of my friends had it happen to her, and sure enough her computer was all messed up.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.