Friday, February 22, 2008

Mommy's Boy?

We always play around with Colin and Natalie, and ask them whose girl/boy are you?..and they answer depending on their mood, "Mommy's Boy/Girl!" or "Daddy's Boy/Girl!" Lately Natalie has been answering "Mommy's Boy!" We always say "Hey! You are a girl! so that means you are a Mommy's girl!" She argues back she is a boy like Colin. Oh dear. We have created mass confusion! So today at my shopping trip to Ross, I found this shirt that says "Mommy's Girl" in big sparkley letters. I just had to get it to set record straight! I told her what it said, and she looked at me with this awful face and said "I mommy boy?" I told her NO! You are a GIRL! I waited so very long for a girl of my own for her to be calling herself a boy! AHH! I took some pictures of her in her new shirt. She is a hoot.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fred and Meili said...

I love that picture of her. That shirt is dang cute. I need one of those for Kenli!

Rich Angie said...

She's too cute!! Glad you cleared that up ;)

Keep me in! angeleyes2blue@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! She is a hoot! And a dang cute one I might add!

Anonymous said...

Hi