Jakob split open his chin last night at practice. He is okay, but he ended up getting 5 stitches. He was very brave. I guess what happened was that his chinstrap was too loose and when he got tackled his helmet went up a little, and the other kids face mask when into his chin. Needless to say, we are getting him a better chinstrap tonight. He will not be able to practice (at least the tackling part) for 5 days. :(
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
The pains that come with football! Jakob, we hope you are feeling better. We love you! Meili
Ouch! I'm impressed that this is his first injury, though!
That would scare me! I know things are going to happen, but I am still way too over protective!
Ouch! That looks like it hurt! The things boys will put up with in the name of sports. Hope Jakob is feeling better!
Post a Comment