Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Birthday Party

Everything turned out great. I made chicken enchiladas and beans and rice, and chips and salsa...almost too much. Isaak and Colin raked it in with the presents. They had a lot of fun.



Ice cream cake..mmmm!


Isaak and his new basketball hoop.
Colin and his new truck
Ole!

Isaak's birthday sombrero.
Natalie in her pretty party dress!
You HAVE to see her piggy tails! So adorable!









5 comments:

Fred and Meili said...

Ohhh... I wish we could have been there. It looked like you guys had a lot of fun! Thanks for putting up the pictures. I was excited to see how it went. We love you!
Meili

Miller Family said...

Very cute pictures! It looks like the boys had a great time! I'm so glad you found our blog! So excited to read all that's new with your family!

Anonymous said...

Awww ... The pictures are so cute! It looks like it was such a fun birthday party! Sorry we would have come but I didn't know about it until today! We love you tonz!
Cherish

Rich Angie said...

How fun! Your kids are so cute!!

Mary-Sunshine said...

Thanks for leaving a note on my blog! I had no idea your little brother was in the army! I have soooo much respect for him and his wife! It will be fun to read what you are up to!