Wednesday, January 23, 2013
Go Hawks!
Jake and Isaak played Queen Creek Pop Warner this past fall for their 11th season (9th year)of football! They are a bit experienced at this point, don't you think? I got to be their team mom. I had a blast. I loved all those boys! It was a great season! I think they only lost twice. Colin did play for a little bit, but decided half way through he hated it. To me it wasn't worth the fight to get him to go to practice kicking and screaming and then to have the poor coaches deal with the attitude. The boy knows what he wants, and that was definitely not it. This however was Jake's last season with a league..because next year he will play high school! Jake played middle linebacker, and a little bit of running back. Isaak was O-line, and D-line because he played on Jakobs team, he was the youngest player on the team and believe it or not, the smallest! He didn't mind though, even though he was the smallest, he still brought on some hurtin'! What a great season!
Me and Clontsy!
Water Mama!
Jake just doing his job!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment