Isaak ran for Student Body President at his school this past month. He had to make these posters and write a speech. He did so good. He ended up not winning, but it was a great experience for him, and we know that the votes were really close. Check out his awesome posters! Here was his campaign speech:
Hello my fellow students! Today is the day where I tell you what a fantastic President I can be for this school year! My name is Isaak, and I am in Mr. Collin’s class. A little bit about myself, I am a good leader. I have 4 other brothers and sisters, so I know what it is like to be an example and to help others. I have played football for the past 6 years, so I know what it is to be a part of a team and to work together. I am a straight A student, and very responsible. I like making new friends, so if you don’t know me yet, don’t be shy. You will learn quickly that I am funny and that I love to talk! My goal this year is to make this school an even better place to learn. I am open to any new ideas from you guys, and I also have some ideas that we can put together to make this a fun year. School is a very important part of growing up, and I want you all to wake up in the morning excited to come to school! Thank You!



No comments:
Post a Comment