My "baby" has turned 4! I don't even know how to let this sink in. Seems just like yesterday she was brand new, and all "pink and fuzzy". That was how I described her back then. Today she is just beautiful. That is all I can describe her as because I cant think of another word as she is laying here next to me asleep of course with her mouth wide open just like her dad. She is a gift..and just..Beautiful. A little bit about Natalie: She was an "opps a baby" as Dave and I call it. Not planned what so ever! Colin was only 6 months old when I discovered my little peanut growing inside of me. I was so sure it was another boy. Can't say that I was so excited. Love my boys, but 3 was enough for me! Imagine my surprise when the ultrasound tech said, "oh yeah..I'd say 75% sure that this is a girl". What does that mean exactly? How can one be 75% sure? So I had her check again..Yup. This was a girl. I came home and on my way bought a pink bib and some pink booties and wrapped them up to give to my mom who was waiting for the news. We were excited.
Natalie was born on November 22 at 5:35am. She was 7 pounds 12 oz, and just a little bit of dark brown hair. She was born on Thanksgiving Eve. So naturally I call her my little turkey, and I had A LOT to be thankful for!

1 comment:
She is so dang adorable! Love your sweet post Mindy.
Post a Comment