Monday, August 3, 2009

Isaak Ray turns 9!


Isaak's birthday was July 28th. He is 9 years old, and going into 3rd grade. Let me tell you a little bit about this boy of mine. I couldn't be any more luckier to have him. When he was a baby he was the sweetest thing ever. Easiest baby of all. He hardly ever cried. When Isaak was born, him and Jake became instant best friends. I remember Isaak would be on my bed watching the ceiling fan, and Jakob would come lay next to him just to be near him. As Isaak grew older, I have noticed a lot of my dad's personality in him. Isaak is very caring of others feelings, and just a sensitive kid all together. If he sees any worry on my face, he is right there to give me a hug. If he sees that I am overwhelmed, he will ask what he can do to help me. I wouldn't know what I would do without Isaak. He is an amazing little person, and I can't wait to see what he is going to do with his life.
Things Isaak enjoys: Reading, Learning new things, school, chess, Harry Potter, video or computer games, dancing, playing cards..
I dont have many picture of him from whan he was little, but when I find more time I will scan some and add them in here. He was such a cute little kid! (and still is!)

No comments: